Sunday, October 08, 2006

Live to the world...

We have connection!! Finally after some craziness, including a morning visit on a Thanksgiving-weekend Sunday by Mr. Telus Worker, we have the internet. Turns out that the room we picked as the office is the only one in our place that has a dead phone line. Any one of our 3 other phone jacks would work except that one. So Mr. Telus Worker gave us a wireless modem instead and we hooked up my old wireless receiver to the computer. Voila! We have internet.

So folks, I will try and be as diligent as possible when it comes to blogging, as I now have no excuse not to.

Today the plan is to go biking and then to GrammO's house for dinner. Not the big thanksgiving one, that's tomorrow at my "DH"'s parents house (hee hee I have a DH now)
I shall bring my camera on our biking adventure. :)

No comments: